Telefon: +49 171 6752745 +49 171 6752745
Fax: +49 32 121 36 77 59
Are you interested in the HOLOCAM-project ? Please contact us !
The following services are available for partners of the HOLOCAM project:
- A complete evaluation guide for phase determination, including the software for numerical propagators, solvers and visualization.
- A design and simulation software tool for the HOLOCAM.
A compact imaging system, which allows to measure the local phase of light per pixel (phase-precision = bit-quantisation, i.e. a 8 bit detector yields a precision of approx. 0.01 rad).
The HOLOCAM has been successfully tested in the laboratory. It works without reference beam.
The HOLOCAM opens up a new quality in optical vision.
The HOLOCAM has been made possible by two major improvements:
1) a new way to generate interferograms by a 3D field transport which transforms the fields by "winding" them. The winding can be modelled exactly.
2) a new representation of the interference pattern as a linear function of the (unknown) phase. The phase-solution is obtained by solving an equivalent problem: finding the lowest energy state in a linear system. This approach is stable, local and does not use any approximation.
In digital holography (as is the case here), the omnipresent reference beam is a historical burden, without further use. It limits precision, complicates or hinders the setup. The IFE invention has eliminated the reference beam.
- Autocollimator (the concept of direction/angle/distance/speed)
- Characterization of free form surfaces (*)
- Calibration, quality control
Adaptive optics (market value 2016: 10 Bill. $, + 20 % p.a. )
- Astronomy (*)
- Ophthalmology (*)
- Thin film evaluation, ellipsometry (*)
- multi-λ techniques (synthetic band pass filter)
Holographic imaging (market value 2014: 0.8 Bill $, + 37 % p.a.)
- 3D bio imaging, machine vision (multi-k, multi-λ) (*)
- Chemical imaging, coherent non-linear optics
- Tomography (synthetic aperture)
Communication, Light as information carrier
- Optical communication
For the topics with (*), HOLOCAM design examples are available.
The HOLOCAM-project tries to bundle scientific and industrial efforts to bring the HOLOCAM to market.
Interested parties are invited to contact Dr. Martin Berz / IFE GmbH